Hoagie Sales & Delivery
October 20, 2021…
Orders DUE by 4PM…Friday, October 8
Delivery & Pick-up Available!!!
Delivery: Ohio Valley – Belmont, Marshall & Ohio Counties, your orders will be delivered no later than 1PM on October 20…
All items are available for $8.00/each, the following payment options are available:
Mail – Check & Order form to FIAC – 2350 Main St., Suite 2, Wheeling, WV 26003
Delivery Day – Check/Cash to Volunteer at time of delivery.
Credit Card – through donate button below.
All hoagies are a generous 12-inch sandwich and are prepared the day of delivery by Silver Star Meats, McKees Rock, using Cellone’s hoagie rolls.
- Italian Hoagie: Capicola, Salami, Ham with American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, tomato & Italian dressing packet – packed separately.
- Ham & Cheese Hoagie: ¼ lb. Ham with American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, tomato & mayo packet – packed separately.
- Turkey Hoagie: ¼ lb. Turkey Breast with American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, tomato & mayo packet – packed separately.
- Veggie Hoagie: Black olives, green peppers, pickles, onions with American & American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, sliced tomato & Italian dressing packet – packed separately.
- Pizza Hoagie: ¼ lb. sliced Pepperoni, Sliced Mozzarella Cheese w/pizza sauce.
- Meatball Hoagie: Meatballs, Sliced Mozzarella Cheese w/pizza sauce. We recommend warming before eating.
- Roast Beef Hoagie: ¼ lb. Roast Beef with American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, sliced tomato & mayo packet – packed separately.
- Haluski (Cabbage and Noodles with Onions and Butter) 16 oz. container ready to heat in the microwave.
- Pierogis: Potato pierogis with onions and margarine in a 12 oz. container ready to heat in the microwave.
We cannot deliver to private homes. Individual orders can be picked up at our office, 2350 Main St., Suite 2, Wheeling from 10AM – 2PM.
Please place only one order per office or business. We will confirm your order.
We will call with a reminder and fax/email order forms a month prior to sales.
Terri Lynn Nuts & Chocolates
Thank you! Terry Lynn has changed prices and items, several have been discontinued and a few have been added. I am attaching the new catalog and the order form. Orders are due to our office September 24!!! You can order your favorite nuts or chocolates on our Terri Lynn website at Fundraising for Faith in Action Caregivers, Inc | Martins Ferry, OH (terrilynn.com). We are awaiting for the admin at Terri Lynn to update our location on the front page, but it’s us.
Need to do some shopping? Faith in Action sells gift cards; we receive a discount when purchasing which in turn is a small amount of revenue for us.
Gift cards are now available at St. Clair Cleaners at 116 N. Sugar Street, St. Clairsville, Edgington Lane Glo-Tone at 116 Edgington Lane, Wheeling and National Road Glo-Tone at 2221 National Road, Wheeling.
For additional information, please call the office at 304-243-5420.
Celebrity Clergy Ice Cream Server Day at Kirke’s
Every year Faith in Action, local clergy, and their parishioners enjoy Kirke’s Ice Cream. All proceeds from cones and cup sales go to Faith in Action.
Thank you to our Celebrity Clergy, their parishioners and of course Judy & Kirke Porterfield.
12 PM – 1 PM – Fr. Tom Marut…St. Mary, Martins Ferry
12 PM – 1 PM – Fr. Tom Chillog…St. Mary, St. Clairsville
12 PM – 1 PM – Fr. Dave Cornett…Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Barnesville
1 PM – 2 PM – Rev. Erica Harley…Vance Memorial Presbyterian – Wheeling
1 PM – 2 PM – Rev. Dr. Nancy Woodworth-Hill…Lawrencefield Parish – Wheeling
2 PM – 3 PM – Rev. Paul Schafer…St. Mark Lutheran – Wheeling
2 PM – 3 PM – Rev. Chris Duckworth…GlenDale United Methodist – Glen Dale
3 PM – 4 PM – Pastor Tom Jones…Thoburn Methodist – St. Clairsville
3 PM – 4 PM – Pastor Bill Wendell…Thoburn Methodist – St. Clairsville
A few photos from previous years.