Hoagie Sales & Delivery happens twice a year. Volunteers start sorting at 7:00AM and deliver throughout the Ohio Valley. Your orders will be delivered for your lunchtime! We currently offer the following for $7.00 each:
- Italian Hoagie: Capicola, Salami, Ham with American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, tomato & Italian dressing packet – packed separately.
- Ham & Cheese Hoagie: ¼ lb. Ham with American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, tomato & mayo packet – packed separately.
- Turkey Hoagie: ¼ lb. Turkey Breast with American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, tomato & mayo packet – packed separately.
- Veggie Hoagie: Black olives, green peppers, pickles, onions with American & American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, sliced tomato & Italian dressing packet – packed separately.
- Pizza Hoagie: ¼ lb. sliced Pepperoni, Sliced Mozzarella Cheese w/pizza sauce.
- Meatball Hoagie: Meatballs, Sliced Mozzarella Cheese w/pizza sauce. We recommend warming before eating.
- Roast Beef Hoagie: ¼ lb. Roast Beef with American/Swiss Cheese Blend. Lettuce, sliced tomato & mayo packet – packed separately.
- Haluski (Cabbage and Noodles with Onions and Butter) 16 oz. container ready to heat in the microwave.
- Pierogis: Potato pierogis with onions and margarine in a 12 oz. container ready to heat in the microwave.
Delivery areas: Wheeling, Warwood, Triadelphia, Elm Grove, Valley Grove, The Highlands, West Liberty, Moundsville, Washington Lands, Glen Dale, Benwood, McMechen, Martins Ferry, Bridgeport, Bellaire, Shadyside, Powhatan Point, St. Clairsville, Flushing and towns along Route 40 in Belmont County.
We cannot deliver to private homes. Individual orders can be picked up at our office, 2350 Main St., Suite 2, Wheeling. Payment is due when delivered. We accept cash or checks (payable to Faith in Action). Please have payment ready for the delivery person. Please place only one order per office or business. We will confirm your order.
All hoagies are a generous 12-inch sandwich and are prepared the day of delivery by Silver Star Meats, McKees Rock.
We will call with a reminder and fax/email order forms a month prior to both sales. Normally our Hoagie Day happens in March and October. Dates will be posted on our website and Facebook.
Terri Lynn Nuts & Chocolates
We order Terri Lynn twice a year, March and October. The dates will be posted on our website and Facebook prior to the sales date.
Need to do some shopping? Faith in Action sells gift cards; we receive a discount when purchasing which in turn is a small amount of revenue for us. Click here for the gift card ordering form.
For additional information, please call the office at 304-243-5420.
Celebrity Clergy Ice Cream Server Day at Kirke’s
Every year Faith in Action, local clergy, and their parishioners enjoy Kirke’s Ice Cream. All proceeds from cones and cup sales go to Faith in Action. The date is in August, but will not happen in 2020, we will let you know the 2021 date on Facebook and website next year. A few photos from previous years.