Our mission is to support the independence of older adults and individuals with disabilities through the shared ministries of the communities in Belmont, Marshall and Ohio Counties.
- The dignity and worth of every person
- The commitment to inclusive care and service
- The giving of oneself
- The respect for diversity of gifts
- The importance of spirituality as a resource for health
- The shared dialogue that leads to action
- The interdependence and reciprocity of caregiving
- The capacity of volunteer caregiving to invigorate the life of a community
- The unique worth of the volunteer
Our vision is a community where older adults and individuals with disabilities live independently and do so with dignity with the assistance of volunteer caregivers.
2350 Main Street, Suite 2
Wheeling, WV 26003
Office – (304) 243-5420
Fax – (304) 243-5983