Faith in Action Caregivers provides many opportunities for individuals to put their faith into action by making a difference in the quality of life for older adults and individuals with disabilities in our community. Volunteers can give as little as an hour or two a week in service to others.
Volunteer Opportunities :
Regardless of the amount of time you have to give in service to others, check there are many opportunities to use your gifts and talents.
- Escorted transportation is needed for dialysis patients three days a week,
- Escorted transportation is needed for an elderly man in the St. Clairsville area to get to medical appointments in Wheeling,
- A disabled woman in Wheeling needs escorted transportation to medical appointments,
- An elderly woman in Bellaire need transportation to cancer treatments in Wheeling,
- An elderly man in Wheeling would like transportation to the Kroger store,
- A man in Bridgeport needs someone to sit with his wife so he can do errands,
- A World War II veteran from Wheeling needs escorted transportation to the Veterans Hospital in Pittsburgh,
- A vision-impaired woman from Wheeling needs escorted transportation to the eye clinic in Morgantown,
- An elderly woman from St. Clairsville needs escorted transportation to medical appointments in Pittsburgh.
These are examples of requests; if you would like to know mre about the needs in our communities, please contact Davida Delgado at
or call 304-243-5420.