Faith in Action Caregivers provides services based upon the availability of a volunteer caregiver. Services provided include:
- Escorted Transportation to medical appointments in the local area as well as to Pittsburgh, PA and Morgantown, WV
- Escorted Transportation to other places in the local area
- Respite for family caregivers
- Telephone reassurance calls
- Friendly visiting
- Strong for Life exercise program (at limited locations)
Services not provided:
Faith in Action Caregivers is not able to provide the following services:
- Dispensing medication
- Other personal care
- Long-term, daily or overnight respite
- Transportation can not be provided if the care receiver is not able to transfer from a wheelchair to a car.
Faith in Action Caregivers is able to provide services to children with disabilities. A custodial adult parent or guardian must accompany the child to appointments or be present when services are provided in the home.