Holiday Order Schedule Announced
When planning to order gift cards for the holidays, keep in mind that it takes approximately four to five days for the gift cards to be received in the office. Orders will be placed on the following dates:
Monday, December 3
Monday, December 10
Monday, December 17
All orders must be paid in full at the time the order is placed. Orders must be received in the Faith in Action Caregivers office no later than 8:30 a.m. on the above dates to be included in the order. Late orders will be held until the next order date.
Faith in Action Caregivers carries gift cards for many restaurants and stores in the office. When considering your holiday order, it is a good idea to pre-order gift cards that are normally in stock to be certain that an adequate supply is available to fill your order. For a complete list of gift cards available go ShopWithScrip. Faith in Action Caregivers also offers gift cards for Riesbeck Food Stores in $10, $25, $50 and $100 denominations.
The last date to order gift cards and guarantee delivery before Christmas is Monday, December 17.
Register Your Kroger Plus Card with Kroger Community Rewards
It is time to register your Kroger Plus Card with the Kroger Community Rewards Program so that Faith in Action Caregivers can receive a share of your Kroger purchases. Once you register your Kroger Plus Card and designate Faith in Action Caregivers as your favorite charity, Kroger will share a portion of your purchase from any Kroger store or any affiliated Kroger store with Faith in Action Caregivers. For complete instructions on how to do this click here or call the Faith in Action Caregivers office and we will register your card for you. Our phone number is 304-243-5420.
Gift Cards Available in the Faith in Action Office
Faith in Action Caregivers operates a gift card sale program throughout the year. Individuals purchase gift cards at face value. Faith in Action Caregivers earns a percentage of the sale of each card purchased by supporters. Profit from this fund raising project earns more than $11,000 for the organization’s operating expenses.
- Gift cards can be purchased in the Faith in Action Caregivers office during regular working hours. A variety of cards are in stock including Riesbeck Food Markets, Wal-Mart, Target and fast food restaurants and casual dining restaurants. Gift cards are now available in our office for Generations in $10 denominations. Generations gift cards can be special ordered for any denomination. We also now carry Wal-Mart gift cards in a $10 denomination. Inventory changes as new cards become available.
Gift Cards Available With Special Order
- Gift cards can be ordered online at ShopWithScrip. Gift cards are available for hundreds of restaurants, services, department stores, home improvement stores and gas stations. When ordering online customers can choose to pay online using PrestoPay or just place the order online and send a check to Faith in Action Caregivers. Cards are shipped to Faith in Action Caregivers with our next order.
- Customers can reload some cards purchased from Faith in Action Caregivers. The regular profit offered by the vendor from the reload will be debited to the Faith in Action Caregivers account. The reloaded card is usually available for use the following business day. A complete list of cards available for reload can be found at ShopWithScrip.
- A growing number of vendors are offering gift cards that can be purchased online and downloaded to your printer. Visit ShopWithScrip for more details on this new program.
- Cards ordered online at ShopWithScrip require use of the enrollment code for Faith in Action Caregivers. Contact the Faith in Action Caregivers office for information to place an online order.
- Holiday orders are placed frequently in November and December. We welcome orders for group gift giving and employer gifts at any time of the year.
Gift cards which benefit Faith in Action Caregivers are available at least one Sunday each month at the following congregations:
For information on organizing a gift card sale at your congregation contact Faith in Action Caregivers.
- Christ United Methodist Church
- Edgwood Evangelical Lutheran Church
- East Central Ohio Area Ministry
- St. Mark Evangelical Lutheran Church
- St. Matthew's Episcopal Church
- New Life United Methodist Church